Porcupine Tree/Opeth Tour Pollstar Article

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      Hey,

      I was checking Pollstar this morning (which I do on a daily basis) and one of their featured tours was Porcupine Tree/ Opeth. They are calling it a metal tour (prog is not mentioned), but it is still pretty cool. Looks like they may be hitting the big time after all....

      Steve Sly
      (NP - The Verve Pipe - Villins)