Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Keneally fest

  • Jim Robinson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
      Bob-

      I am not sure yet what we will be charging.
      It may work out that we are doing a double bill with a very appropriate band and
      that would move us to the other venue which in turn will drop prices.

      We shall see.

      Peace-
      Jim

      biceeichler wrote:

      > Jim Robinson <jwrjr@r...> wrote:
      >
      > > Keep watching the njproghouse for the fall/winter season.
      >
      > If MK did play the njproghouse, any idea on what ticket prices
      > would be? To be honest, I can't afford to go to most of your
      > shows, although I understand the high prices due to limited
      > number of seats.
      >
      > -- Bob "Bice" Eichler
      >

      > ---
      > The "Prog and Other" Mailing List -
      > To Unsubscribe, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProgAndOther/

    • Jim Robinson
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
        Just a real real real ugly rumor Greg.
        :-)

        Peace-
        Jim

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
          In a message dated 6/4/2003 6:48:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, eichler@... writes:

          > I should have specified east coast prog festival. Mike
          > plays out west all the time, but hasn't hit the rest of
          > the country in quite a while.<<

          All I can say is that sometimes artists schedules and festival schedules don't mesh. I am sure the Mr. Keneally will play an east coast fest one of these years.

          Steve Sly
          (NP - The Verve Pipe - Villins)
        • gleonard9@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
            In a message dated 6/4/03 10:20:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jwrjr@... writes:

            "ritually burn my audience tapes",

            If Audience doesn't play Progfest, I'm gonna tape my burns.
            Glenn
          • progluvr@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
              In a message dated 6/4/2003 1:20:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gleonard9@... writes:

              If Audience doesn't play Progfest, I'm gonna tape my burns.
              Glenn

              LOL! I love this group sometimes....BTW, it would so cool see Audience.. : )

              Deb S.
              "The Prog-Rock Diner"
              www.fcac.org  WEBR
              ProgDay!
              www.progday.com
            • Rob Springs Eternal
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
                At 01:17 PM 6/4/03, you wrote:

                >In a message dated 6/4/03 10:20:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
                >jwrjr@... writes:
                >

                >>"ritually burn my audience tapes",
                >

                >If Audience doesn't play Progfest, I'm gonna tape my burns.
                >Glenn

                Man, you've been hanging with Napoleon, Ike, and Don too much.

                (And don't at least some of us *wish* we had that problem!) ":)

                Rob McMonigal
                twainfan@...
                http://www.livejournal.com/users/trebro
                "You can't spread jam on a solstice." -John Beck