New issue (and trade list)

  • acidrag@club-internet.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      Hi,
      Acid Dragon is celebrating 15 years of promoting progressive rock with a full new issue featuring exclusive interviews of Jade Warrior (UK prog veterans), Romislokus (melodic rock band from Russia), Sylvan (excellent neo prog combo from Germany), Entrance (gorgeous symphonic prog from Chile) plus 60 reviews. Only 3 euros, $3, £2.00 (postage included). Hurry!

      Progressively yours,

      Amitiés progressives,

      Thierry

      New issue out! Ask for our guides and our new T-shirt!

      Visit our web pages:
      http://perso.club-internet.fr/acidrago/ad2.htm

      Take a look at our new trade list too:
      http://perso.club-internet.fr/acidrago/tradelist.htm

      Nouveau numéro ! Nouveaux guides ! Nouveau T-shirt !

      Visitez notre site :
      http://perso.club-internet.fr/acidrago/ad2fr.htm