Re: [ProgAndOther] Where to get The Mistakes?

  • Zero the Hero
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
      On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Noah Lesgold wrote:
      > On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 gleonard9@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Noah, I've been searching ebay for this & keep finding a punk band by the
      > > same name. Good thing you have tyhe label info. If a retailer says they can
      > > order, make sure it's on the right label.
      >
      > Heh! That's good to know, I will make sure I have the one on Immune, if
      > I am so lucky.

      I'm pretty sure The Mistakes is out of print, so good luck. ('Aye Aye
      Monster' is far from the best track on it, BTW.)

      --
      Jason Ellerbee - jeller@...
      DREAMS WIDE AWAKE radio show - http://www.unf.edu/~jeller/dreams.html
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
        In the last digest, Zero the Hero <jeller@...> wrote:

        >On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Noah Lesgold wrote:
        > > On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 gleonard9@... wrote:
        > >
        > >>Hi Noah, I've been searching ebay for this & keep finding a punk
        >>>band by the same name. Good thing you have tyhe label info. If a
        >>>retailer says they can order, make sure it's on the right label.
        > >
        > > Heh! That's good to know, I will make sure I have the one on Immune,
        >> if I am so lucky.

        >I'm pretty sure The Mistakes is out of print, so good luck.

        Yeah, I think most if not all the Keneally-related stuff on Immune
        is out of print. There was talk a while back about The Mistakes
        album being reissued with an additional live disc tacked on to make
        it a two disc set, but I don't know if anything ever came of that.

        > ('Aye Aye Monster' is far from the best track on it, BTW.)

        Hmmm, since that's possibly my favorite MK-related track ever, I'm
        very curious which tracks you consider to be better than AAM?

        -- Bob "Bice" Eichler

        NP: My daughter singing an improvised song of joy while playing
        with her new Xmas present princess stampers for the first time.