Re: [ProgAndOther] Where to get The Mistakes?

  • Noah Lesgold
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
      On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 gleonard9@... wrote:

      > Hi Noah, I've been searching ebay for this & keep finding a punk band by the
      > same name. Good thing you have tyhe label info. If a retailer says they can
      > order, make sure it's on the right label.

      Heh! That's good to know, I will make sure I have the one on Immune, if
      I am so lucky.

      Looking on gemm.com, I see a couple that appear to be the right CD, but
      around $50 each, which is a little much for one song I need to get. :P

      I'll see what I can find locally, and report.

      --
      Noah Lesgold http://nlesgold.freeshell.org/
      nlesgold@... AIM: nlesgold ICQ: 132716231

      "But mostly, I pondered revenge. Revenge and monkeys. Monkeys are funny."
      -- Gregor Mendel
    • Zero the Hero
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
        On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Noah Lesgold wrote:
        > On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 gleonard9@... wrote:
        >
        > > Hi Noah, I've been searching ebay for this & keep finding a punk band by the
        > > same name. Good thing you have tyhe label info. If a retailer says they can
        > > order, make sure it's on the right label.
        >
        > Heh! That's good to know, I will make sure I have the one on Immune, if
        > I am so lucky.

        I'm pretty sure The Mistakes is out of print, so good luck. ('Aye Aye
        Monster' is far from the best track on it, BTW.)

        --
        Jason Ellerbee - jeller@...
        DREAMS WIDE AWAKE radio show - http://www.unf.edu/~jeller/dreams.html
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
          In the last digest, Zero the Hero <jeller@...> wrote:

          >On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Noah Lesgold wrote:
          > > On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 gleonard9@... wrote:
          > >
          > >>Hi Noah, I've been searching ebay for this & keep finding a punk
          >>>band by the same name. Good thing you have tyhe label info. If a
          >>>retailer says they can order, make sure it's on the right label.
          > >
          > > Heh! That's good to know, I will make sure I have the one on Immune,
          >> if I am so lucky.

          >I'm pretty sure The Mistakes is out of print, so good luck.

          Yeah, I think most if not all the Keneally-related stuff on Immune
          is out of print. There was talk a while back about The Mistakes
          album being reissued with an additional live disc tacked on to make
          it a two disc set, but I don't know if anything ever came of that.

          > ('Aye Aye Monster' is far from the best track on it, BTW.)

          Hmmm, since that's possibly my favorite MK-related track ever, I'm
          very curious which tracks you consider to be better than AAM?

          -- Bob "Bice" Eichler

          NP: My daughter singing an improvised song of joy while playing
          with her new Xmas present princess stampers for the first time.