Re: Attn:Bice-The first and only Zappa trading group founded!

  • Bob Eichler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      In the last digest, Pete <marabus@...> wrote:

      >This time I have checked. This is the first and only
      >Zappa trading group to this date, so you may feel safe to join. This
      >will hopefully not lead to same disaster.
      >
      >tarahenrik

      I hate to burst the guy's bubble, but there's already a bunch of
      active FZ trader groups, including ones organized on the web. He
      might have the first mailing list dedicated to Zappa trading, but
      there's a group who have been trading Zappa shows via the binary
      newsgroups for years. He should check out:

      alt.binaries.mp3.zappa
      alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.zappa
      alt.binaries.fz

      Those are the ones my ISP carries, and I think there's a couple others.
      I don't generally download too many boots, FZ or otherwise, because I'm
      still on a 56K modem so it takes forever.