Echolyn's "A Little Nonsense" Pre-Orders.

  • Michael Ostrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      All,

      You can still order your copy of "A Little Nonsense!" and have it there for
      the holidays!!

      As we have stated, today (November 30th) was the last day for your letter to
      get out into the mail in order to get your copy of "A Little Nonsense"
      signed. Starting immediately, you can now order the disc with your credit
      card! The price is $37 and the discs will NOT be autographed, but you still
      can "be the first ones on your block" to receive the new 3-CD box set! Head
      on over to our ORDERS page to order your copy!

      Thanks must go out to those of you who did preorder - it's because of your
      dedication and support that will make this release a success. We weren't
      sure if people really cared or wanted the "old stuff" but the responses we
      got from you guys (both in person and via email) had been overwhelming. We
      thank all of your for your support. Really, we do.

      Great news in 2003 is just ahead, so stay tuned...as the fun is just getting
      started!!

      - mike.