Echolyn @ Metlar-Bodine

  • Shellyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Once again, those who were fortunate enough to
      attend Jim's showcase were given a once-in-a-
      lifetime treat. How many times in a life does a
      person get to hear Mei in its entirety?  I've now
      heard it twice.  It isn't even possible to compare
      the two experiences because it sounded like a
      different composition each time.  The first, with
      the orchestra at NF, I thought it couldn't get better.
      Well, they outdid themselves Friday night.  After
      an evening of imcomparable music, explanations
      of some of the songs, great coffee, and great people
      to end it with Mei was almost more than I could
      stand!

      Jim, ya done good!  :-)

      Shellyn.