RE: [ProgAndOther] Stupid question

  • Jerry Keller
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      hey pete,
      kippy and i took that cruise last year!
       the norway right? and you can't beat that price!! we even got
      an upgrade on the room. we were very satisfied.
      btw, do all your shopping in st martin. its MUCH cheaper than st thomas.

      we are planning on another cruise in january.( it'll be our 4th) its a costa cruise that goes from ft laudadale
      to san juan, PR, st thomas, catalina is, dominican republic and nassau.
      can't wait.

      imho, cruises are the only way to go for pure relaxation. and thec most economical.

      jerry