Stupid question

  • marabus
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      Well here goes:Mary Ann & I are going on our first cruise the first
      week-end of Nov.We're hitting these islands:
      Phillipsburg-St.Mararten
      Charlotte Armalie-St.Thomas
      Great Stirrup Cay(Norwegian Private Island)
      ANY PROG OUT THERE?or is it like WHAT?
      Pete
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
        Hi Pete

        >>Well here goes:Mary Ann & I are going on our first cruise the first
        week-end of Nov.We're hitting these islands:
        Phillipsburg-St.Mararten
        Charlotte Armalie-St.Thomas
        Great Stirrup Cay(Norwegian Private Island)<<

        You will love it.  Laurel and I are going on our 4th cruise this winter and I highly recommend it to anyone.  Of the islands you are visiting I have only been to St Thomas which is a beautiful place to be.  We went horseback riding on the other side of the island (from where the ship docks) and it was awesome.  There is a gondola up to the top of a mountain pretty close to where the ship docks.  It costs a few bucks but is well worth it as the view from the top is great.  They also have a cool outdoor bar at the top which comes in handy too :-)

        >>ANY PROG OUT THERE?or is it like WHAT?<<

        I always take a well stocked supply of prog with me, but you probably wont find much in the islands.  Mostly reggae and calypso style music, but it will fit the setting you are in.

        Have fun, and avoid the hurricanes!

        Steve Sly
        (NP - Warren Zevon - My Rides Here)

      • marabus
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
          Thanks Steve-anxiously awaiting it!
          Pete

          stevesly@... wrote:
          Hi Pete

          >>Well here goes:Mary Ann & I are going on our first cruise the first
          week-end of Nov.We're hitting these islands:
          Phillipsburg-St.Mararten
          Charlotte Armalie-St.Thomas
          Great Stirrup Cay(Norwegian Private Island)<<

          You will love it.  Laurel and I are going on our 4th cruise this winter and I highly recommend it to anyone.  Of the islands you are visiting I have only been to St Thomas which is a beautiful place to be.  We went horseback riding on the other side of the island (from where the ship docks) and it was awesome.  There is a gondola up to the top of a mountain pretty close to where the ship docks.  It costs a few bucks but is well worth it as the view from the top is great.  They also have a cool outdoor bar at the top which comes in handy too :-)

          >>ANY PROG OUT THERE?or is it like WHAT?<<

          I always take a well stocked supply of prog with me, but you probably wont find much in the islands.  Mostly reggae and calypso style music, but it will fit the setting you are in.

          Have fun, and avoid the hurricanes!

          Steve Sly

        • Jerry Keller
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
            hey pete,
            kippy and i took that cruise last year!
             the norway right? and you can't beat that price!! we even got
            an upgrade on the room. we were very satisfied.
            btw, do all your shopping in st martin. its MUCH cheaper than st thomas.

            we are planning on another cruise in january.( it'll be our 4th) its a costa cruise that goes from ft laudadale
            to san juan, PR, st thomas, catalina is, dominican republic and nassau.
            can't wait.

            imho, cruises are the only way to go for pure relaxation. and thec most economical.

            jerry