Re: [ProgAndOther] Lurking

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 31, 2002
      Cute Anne!I'm usually a lurker also.
      Pete
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 8:19 AM
      Subject: Re: [ProgAndOther] Lurking

      Yahoo say's there's 194 subscribed.  Do that many really just lurk?

      Well you can count me amoung the lurkers.  I figure my brother Steve says enough for both of us so I can just stay quiet :)  Can't wait for this weekend though!!!  See you all tonight!

      Anne Sly
    • roylayer
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 6, 2002
        --- In ProgAndOther@y..., "biceeichler" <eichler@e...> wrote:
        > -- Bob "Bice" Eichler, currently listening to Mary Newsletter's
        > three CDs in an attempt to label his audience tape of their
        > ProgDay set, and having a very hard time because they did a bunch
        > of medleys and covers and rarely stuck to the album arrangements
        > of their own songs.

        I believe that this was their setlist:

        1) Dovuti Effetti Di Una Sola Causa Lontano
        2) Del Perduto Coraggio
        3) Neon Pt. 1: Le Mie Mani Astronomy Domine
        4) Ricordo
        5) Cattolica
        6) Ah... Sssch!
        7) In Un Vecchio Cieco