a Heretik and a Camel...

  • nathanmahl
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 5 5:27 AM
      --- In ProgAndOther@y..., "Jerry Keller" <jerry950@a...> wrote:

      > hey guy,
      > how did the camel recording sessions go?
      > btw, heretik 3 is fantastic. definitely the
      > best of the three.
      > jerry

      Hi Jerry,

      I'm really looking forward to the new Camel disc coming out (July
      29th). I think it kicks ass (proggerifik)!
      I'm glad you like the new Mahl.
      Now if we can only get some gigs happening Stateside...

      Cheers,
      Guy L
    • Pete
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 6 4:23 AM
        Welcome back Guy.We all missed you and Dawn at Nearfest.But I picked up Heretik 3 instead.!
        Pete