Who is Eric Baillargeon?

  • Stephen Ellis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2002
      First,

      Who is "Eric Baillargeon" and why would you want to pull him?

      Oh CTA!!! I'll buy the first four immediately upon release!

      C MDA
    • Miller, Bryan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2002
        Captain wrote:
        <<Who is "Eric Baillargeon" and why would you want to pull him?>>

        Eric is our resident news guy. He's great at keeping this list updated on music news.

        <<Oh CTA!!! I'll buy the first four immediately upon release!>>

        I agree! The first 6-7 releases are very good. And you know Rhino will make these re-releases special in sound and layout.

        Bryan Miller
        Athens, Alabama
        NP: Grand Funk - Thirty Years of Funk