RE: [SalemHill] Space Metal?

  • Jerry Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      i had my first listen to the star one album and its really good.
      i'm not a metal fan and whereas its definitely a metal album, enough of the
      "ayreon sound"
      come through to make it very enjoyable for me. as the album progresses the
      vocals become more dominant
      and the ayreon influence is more pronounced.
      this is the heaviest offering from lucassen and its a good one. its
      interesting that it comes on the heels of his
      mellowist cd in ambeon. this guy is pretty talented.
      jerry