RE: [ProgAndOther] Sleepytime Gorilla Museum in Pittsburgh May 13

  • Phil Bastanchury
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
      Trust me. It goes way beyond interesting. Stands as one of the best live
      shows I've ever seen. Every other song on "Grand Openings and Closings" is
      as different from Sleep is Wrong and 1997 as those songs are different from
      each other.
      There's even a cut of what I consider straight meditation music.

      If I had to choose between sitting front row for Crimson, Thinking Plague or
      SGM, I'd pick SGM in a heartbeat.

      Phil

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 10:36 AM
        We'll see, I have a conflict at the moment.

        Chuck