progressive, haunting psychedelia (spamedelic promotion!)

  • mountainmirrors
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hello, everyone.
      I'm new, and some of my favorite music artists are: the Beatles, Pink
      Floyd, Rush, Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Morphine and
      Radiohead...

      I'd appreciate it if you'd all dig some of my new music at
      http://www.mp3.com/mountain_mirrors

      your support is a blessing for me.

      Gratefully,
      Jeff
      Mountain Mirrors: Eclectic music for spiritualists, stoners, truth-
      seekers, lovers and sinners
    • Phil Bastanchury
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        Welcome!

        Phil

        I'm new, and some of my favorite music artists are: the Beatles, Pink
        Floyd, Rush, Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Morphine and
        Radiohead...

        I'd appreciate it if you'd all dig some of my new music at
        http://www.mp3.com/mountain_mirrors

        your support is a blessing for me.

        Gratefully,
        Jeff
        Mountain Mirrors: Eclectic music for spiritualists, stoners, truth- seekers,
        lovers and sinners

        Stock for $4. No Minimums. FREE Money 2002.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/6GDALA/VovDAA/ySSFAA/jGKolB/TM
      • Stephen Ellis
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
          Hey Phil,

          So you ignore me now that you spent a week w/Jo and I at Baja? You never
          call or email anymore... I assume you got your check?

          C MDA

          I'm new, and some of my favorite music artists are: the Beatles, Pink
          Floyd, Rush, Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Morphine and
          Radiohead...

          I'd appreciate it if you'd all dig some of my new music at
          http://www.mp3.com/mountain_mirrors

          your support is a blessing for me.

          Gratefully,
          Jeff
          Mountain Mirrors: Eclectic music for spiritualists, stoners, truth- seekers,
          lovers and sinners

          Stock for $4. No Minimums. FREE Money 2002.
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/6GDALA/VovDAA/ySSFAA/jGKolB/TM

          ---
          The "Prog and Other" Mailing List
          To Unsubscribe, go to http://www.egroups.com/