Tony Levin This Saturday On The GAGLIARCHIVES

  • ProgressiveRadio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 4:10 PM
      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm Eastern:
      http://204.142.39.26:8080/ramgen/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware Valley
      (NJ/PA/DE)
      Our website:
      http://ghostland.com/gagliarchives

      Join the GAGLIARCHIVES Saturday March 2nd, 10pm EST,
      as we feature and exclusive interview with world
      renowned bassist Tony Levin. He�ll be joining us to
      talk about his new album Pieces of the Sun�new music
      from Arizona guitarist Curtis Reid and his album
      Omnium Gatherum�also a fantastic new cd from
      Sacramento band Avant Garden and the Maelstrom cd�new
      music from the archives of the pre King Crimson band
      Giles, Giles and Fripp and the Brondesbury Tapes,
      Gordon Giltrap and his new reissue of Troubador� new
      reissued music in the 1:00 hour of Ashra and their
      Volume 2 CD recorded live in Japan in 1997, new music
      from space rocker Peter Frohmader. We�ll be
      celebrating the birthday of Yes Bassist Chris Squire,
      we�ll be tracking Simon Phillips and his tribute to
      fellow drummer, the late great Tony Williams, classics
      from Brand X and their Masques album from 1978, Jeff
      Beck and the Blow By Blow album from 1976, and as
      usual surprises from the vaults.

      =====
      9/11/01--We will NEVER forgethttp://ghostland.com/gagliarchives

      http://greetings.yahoo.com