Re: [ProgAndOther] Le Orme breaks agreement, cancels NEARfest appearance

  • Jeff Marx
    Message 1 of 58 , Jan 31, 2002
      Well fine then!! :)

      So how does their new album compare with earlier efforts?

      Jeff
      --
      karnevilj's Progressive Music Site
      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Frontrow/7806/
      Message 58 of 58 , Feb 9, 2002
        Adam wrote:

        >>Heh! I'd be extremely proud to call those DAP CDs and *highly* recommend
        them, however those are all CDs by Djam Karet (but here's some trivia for
        you: Mike, Chuck and Henry used our amps and drum kit in the shows
        recorded for the live CD).<<

        Wow, I have no idea what I was thinking.  Of course all of the discs I was talking about are Djam Karet.  How I got that out of Greg's post I have no idea.  Sorry about the mix-up.

        Steve Sly
        (NP - Spaced Out - Eponymous)