Re: [ProgAndOther] Interfest or Interhoax

  • Jim Robinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2001
      Well for what it is worth i used to go to this place for karate tournaments.
      And I have a clear recolection from one of the fights I was involved in.
      In the middle of rounds I thought to myself "This place is not fit for a
      tourney or for anything. I can't imagine ever have music events or
      entertainment in this place it would be aweful." I had so much trouble
      hearing the ref durning the rounds and that is what made me start thinking
      about it all.

      Cold, dank and relatively uncomfortable all around. And I think that the
      nearest hotels are in Allentown!!!!

      Peace-
      Jim

      yamustbkiddin wrote:

      > The Interfest progressive rock festival
      >
      > secret photos expose - not a hoax
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/yamustbkiddin/secret_spy_photo.htm
    • Jerry Keller
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2001
        my favorite picture is the one with one car in the parking lot.

        jerry