Re: [ProgAndOther] George Harrison R.I.P.

  • Wywrdson69@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2001
      In a message dated 11/30/01 12:14:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      philb@... writes:

      Howdy All,

      > Yep. A light went out today.

      More like a star in The Big Dipper.

      Jim B.

      "And the walking wounded carry their innocent son
      with a heavy heart they bury their anger."
      "Serious Wreckage" by Steve Walsh
    • Jeff Marx
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2001
        Thank goodness we were all treated to such a talented fellow....thanks George and enjoy the next gig.

        Jeff