Re: [ProgAndOther] Digest Number 1178

  • Sean McFee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      On 4 Oct 2001 ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >> From: "Jerry Keller" <jerry950@...>
      >> Subject: RE: Re: This is shocking to read!
      >>
      >> "To the people in Porte Allegre, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
      >> I don't give a fuck if I ever play your peasant infested third world
      >> city again."
      >>
      >> Two wrongs don't make a right.

      > what would your reaction have been sean, had you been on stage?

      Had I been on stage, I would not have been performing the American
      national anthem in Brazil. Particularly as the encore after people have
      already indicated they don't want to hear it. Yngwie delibrately
      provoked the riot.

      And even if this happened on stage, Derek's calling it a
      peasant-infested third world city shows exactly why so many countries
      around the world don't like the US to begin with.

      Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

      Regards,
      --
      Sean McFee