ProgDay 2001: About to Begin!

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      I'll make infrequent updates whenever I can.

      We have light drizzle out here at Storybook Farm, but we're going on with the show! YETI is setting up as I write, and things seem to be going well so far. We're hoping by mid-day the rain will be out of here and the rest of the weekend should be fine!

      Sorry those of you reading this can't be here -- maybe next year!

      Peter