t naive

  • progpat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      ladies and gentlemen,

      galileo records (www.galileo-records.com) and thomas thielen (t) from SCYTHE
      (www.scythe-web.com) are just figuring out how to finance a new release,
      that is: his solo album "naive".
      if you know any former galileo releases, you know you can trust me when i
      tell you that this is going to be extremely exciting stuff, right in the
      middle between classic prog and "new" sounds inspired by tricky, bjork,
      radiohead...
      if you know scythe, you know the standards we re talking about, but still
      you might be interested in a first !!! rough !!! demoversion of one of the
      songs (this is unpolished and unfinished, A DEMO!!!):
      http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uk9n/thomas.html

      we would like to ask whether any of you might be interested in a
      marillion-like thingy: we are about to release a limited edition package for
      those of you who would be interested in pre-ordering the album, i.e.:

      - gain exclusive access to demos, diaries, unreleased tracks, alternative
      mixes and versions of the songs etc and thereby follow the whole working
      process on the album!
      - you would be mentioned on the cover as a "sponsor" (special thanx to:)
      - you would get the cd 2-3 weeks before release date
      - you might get the feeling to have been a very important factor in making a
      new prog album possible.

      the price of this limited edition package would be DM 50, EURO 27, $28, 20
      pounds.

      i would like to mention that we and the artist are not going to make any
      money with this; we both agreed that the music is simply demanding to be
      released, and that we are doing this just for that reason. both, the label
      and the artist, are only interested in making this possible in the best
      sound / cover art quality; and asking you is the only way to achieve this.

      thanx for your interest,
      patrick / galileo records

      PS: if you want such a CD, please drop us a mail. We will register your
      mail as a confirmation and short before the CD is released we will mail
      for the payment.