DREAMS WIDE AWAKE 8/4

  • Zero the Hero
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Howdy folks,
      This Saturday's edition of Dreams Wide Awake will feature a selection of
      tracks from French band Philharmonie. The Featured Album will be
      Hungarian group Masfel's latest _Angyaltojas (Angel's Egg)_. Arsnova was
      just announced to play this year's ProgDay, so I think I'll open the show
      with one of their tunes. I'm also planning on playing some gems from
      Banco, Piirpauke, and Steve Reich. Requests are more than welcome.

      Dreams Wide Awake is a progressive music radio show broadcasting
      online every Saturday from 6-10ish Eastern time. See the URL below on how
      to tune in, and for other info.

      --
      Jason Ellerbee - jeller@...
      DREAMS WIDE AWAKE radio show - http://www.unf.edu/~jeller/dreams.html