Isildurs Bane Discography

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
      Since Isildurs Bane has already been announced for NEARfest 2002 I am interested in checking out some of their stuff. Does anyone out there have a discography of their releases and the years they were released. I checked the website and it was not much help.

      Thanks in advance,

      Steve Sly
      (NP - Cowboy Junkies - Open)
    • Noah Samuel Lesgold
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
        On Sun, 1 Jul 2001 stevesly@... wrote:

        > Since Isildurs Bane has already been announced for NEARfest 2002 I am
        > interested in checking out some of their stuff. Does anyone out there
        > have a discography of their releases and the years they were released.
        > I checked the website and it was not much help.

        I'm not sure past their last couple, but I strongly recommend _MIND, vol.
        1_ and _MIND, vol. 2_, their last two releases. 1 is all studio, 2 is
        mostly live and covers a fair amount of their past work as well as new
        material and stuff from MIND 1. It was MIND 2 that was playing over the
        PA before Rob announced them, if that helps.

        --
        Noah Lesgold | Hell is in Gorham, NY, on SR247, E of Canandaigua
        nlesgold@... | http://www.cif.rochester.edu/~nlesgold

        "Nothing says 'I love you' like a manatee skull, says 'Merry Christmas'
        like a giant panda skull, says 'Happy Hanukah' like a lion skull, or says
        'Holy Christ, that's an entire gorilla skeleton' like an entire gorilla
        skeleton." --InPGH's Holiday Mutant Gift Guide
        (see http://www.skullsunlimited.com/)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
          Noah wrote:

          >>I'm not sure past their last couple, but I strongly recommend _MIND, vol.
          1_ and _MIND, vol. 2_, their last two releases. 1 is all studio, 2 is
          mostly live and covers a fair amount of their past work as well as new
          material and stuff from MIND 1. It was MIND 2 that was playing over the
          PA before Rob announced them, if that helps.<<

          Great, thanks I will check one of them out.

          Steve Sly<<