Re: [ProgAndOther] This week in rock

  • Jerry Keller
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 8:38 AM
      scott reported:
      this week in 1957,
      > >Ricky Nelson sings on his family's sitcom "The Adventures of Ozzie
      > >and Harriet"...with good looks and an innocuous crooning style, his
      > >whitebread makeover of Fats Domino's "I'm Walking" leaves teens all
      > >over America swooning...according to some, it marks the first
      > >incursion of rock on national TV...

      boy, when you talk about the worst tv sitcom ever, this one has to
      be on the list. there are shows from that era that i thought were pretty
      good
      most notably george and gracie. lucy and ricky, ralph and alice, my little
      margie, december bride and i must admit, i always liked leave it to beaver.
      i don't remember '57 episodes but the later ones in '60 or '61 even then as
      a 8 or
      9 yo i thought sucked.
      just sharing. haha
      jerry