Re: [ProgAndOther] Battle of the bands

  • Adrianne Bosco
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 1, 2001
      On Friday 02 March 2001 05:28, The Idiot Formerly Known as Jim wrote:

      > Sorry for that long post with no content. I din't realize I hit the qrong
      > button. Flog me heavily.

      But you'd enjoy that too much, wouldn't you? ;) But that's okay, we all
      suffer from trigger-mouse finger at times.

      Btw, should I feel like a major P&O outcast because I don't have even half of
      these albums (I have maybe 6 of them)? Blame it on my age. I'm just a kid
      who discovered prog 2 years ago. I can't possibly catch up on 30 years worth
      of music in a limited time with a limited budget... (Unfortunately!!!)

      Adrianne
    • Brandon Wu
      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 4, 2001
        --- In ProgAndOther@y..., "Gary Varney" <xcal@a...> wrote:
        > Actually, Sigur Ros is what initially sparked my question to you.
        > I had downloaded the track "Avalon", chosen completely by random,
        > and it failed to do anything for me.

        Yeah, bad luck there. "Avalon" is the closing track of the "Agaetis
        byrjun" album, and isn't all that interesting of a track on its
        own.

        -B

        np: nothing