Cds for sale Part 2

  • David McCoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      These two didn't sell last time so I lowered the prices:

      Nektar- Dream Nebula: Best of 71-75 ...Two cd set of early greatest hits.
      $8

      Greg Lake- From the Beginning ... Two cd set of his greatest hits; several
      ELP songs, a few Crimson songs, a Peter Sinfield song, and several solo
      songs. $7

      and two other ones:

      Planet P Project- S/T $4

      Gentle Giant- Edge of Twilight ... This 2 cd set is a great starter for GG.
      It includes 31 of the 37 songs from these albums: Gentle Giant, Acquiring
      the Taste, 3 Friends, Octopus, and Power & the Glory. $10

      All prices include postage.

      Email me if interested,
      Dave McCoy
      daaavemc@...