CDs For Sale

  • David McCoy
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 9 10:41 PM
      A few cds that need a good home:

      Nektar- Dream Nebula: Best of 71-75 ...Two cd set of early greatest hits.
      $12

      Greg Lake- From the Beginning ... Two cd set of his greatest hits; several
      ELP songs, a few Crimson songs, a Peter Sinfield song, and several solo
      songs. $10

      Flower Kings- Scanning the Greenhouse ... Pre- Flower Power greatest hits. A
      good starter set. $7

      Prices include US shipping.

      Email me if interested.

      Dave McCoy
      daaavemc@...
    • Greg Hall
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 10 4:52 AM
        I have to commend everyone on keeping ProgAndOther a great prog list.
        I unsubbed from the Spock's Beard list yesterday after 3 years.
        There's nothing like wading through 200 posts a day for the 3 or 4
        informative ones. Anyways, Bryan Miller...yes I'm still here!

        I know some of you are involved with ProgDay. Keep us all posted on
        any progress. Right now, I could really go for some nice weather, good
        friends, and a nice weekend of prog.

        Greg

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Eric Baillargeon
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 10 5:07 AM
          Greg Hall wrote:

          > I have to commend everyone on keeping ProgAndOther a great prog list.
          > I unsubbed from the Spock's Beard list yesterday after 3 years.
          > There's nothing like wading through 200 posts a day for the 3 or 4
          > informative ones. Anyways, Bryan Miller...yes I'm still here!

          > Greg

          Hey Greg, was that you who one the disc from the DPRP poll?

          Eric

          NP. Phil Collins - Hello, I Must Be Going
        • Greg Hall
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 10 12:21 PM
            --- Eric Baillargeon <ericb@...> wrote:
            > Hey Greg, was that you who one the disc from the DPRP poll?

            Yes, a Vandenplas live CD plus a CD single. I don't know who
            Vandenplas are, but I heard they are OK prog-metal.

            Greg

            a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
          • Michael Ostrich
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 10 1:18 PM
              Greg,

              Did you go to the Tiles show last night in Detroit?

               - mike.

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 10 1:37 PM
                --- Michael Ostrich <syrinx@...> wrote:
                > Greg,
                >
                > Did you go to the Tiles show last night in Detroit?

                Unfortunately no. Yesterday was my last day on my current job so I
                went out after work with some co-workers and would have had an hour +
                drive down to Detroit for the show.

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 11 6:29 AM
                  Greg wrote:

                  >>I have to commend everyone on keeping ProgAndOther a great prog list.
                  I unsubbed from the Spock's Beard list yesterday after 3 years.
                  There's nothing like wading through 200 posts a day for the 3 or 4
                  informative ones.<<

                  I did the same thing about a year ago.  Although I enjoyed the Beard list it
                  just got to be a bit too much.  I can only handle so much e-mail.  Of all of
                  the lists I have tried out over the last few years, P & O continues to be my
                  favorite.

                  >>I know some of you are involved with ProgDay.  Keep us all posted on
                  any progress.  Right now, I could really go for some nice weather, good
                  friends, and a nice weekend of prog.<<

                  At this point I would say that the chances of Progday happening next year are
                  looking better and better.  The wheels are definitely in motion for a Labor
                  Day Weekend festival, but nothing is set in stone yet.  There are several
                  people on P & O (including myself) who are members of different committees
                  within the Progday organization.  I am sure that as soon as there is anything
                  "official" to announce P & O will be one of the first places to see it.  The
                  bottom line is, if Progday does indeed happen, we need to get people to
                  actually come out and support the show.  A matter of less than 100 people was
                  the difference between the show breaking even and loosing money (which it
                  did) last year.

                  Steve Sly
                  (NP - Counting Crows - This Desert Life)
                • ProgNaut@webtv.net
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 12, 2003
                    I have too many CDs I want to sell. In order to save space for
                    discussions I put all the CDs on a page located here:
                    http://prognaut.tripod.com/cdsale.html

                    Please contact me off list :)
                  • Ron bard
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 22, 2005
                      I would like the sell the following cds. All are in like new condition.
                      Please e-mail for more information. I would trade for newer neo-prog type
                      discs:

                      Big Big Train "Gathering Speed"
                      RPWL "Stock" (include a DVD)
                      Alias Eye "Different Point of View"
                      Neal Morse "One" (2cd edition - bonus disc)
                      Kaipa "Keyholder"
                      Glass Hammer "Lex Rex"
                      Tangent "Music That Died Alone"
                      Spektrum "Spektrum"
                      Enchant "Juggling 9" (Promo)

                      Ron Bard
                    • Craig Maloney
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 22, 2005
                        On Fri, July 22, 2005 11:45 am, Ron bard said:

                        > Enchant "Juggling 9" (Promo)

                        I'd be interested in this one if it's still available.

                        Craig Maloney (craig@...) http://decafbad.net
                        Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world
                        owes you nothing. It was here first. -- Mark Twain
                      • Ron bard
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 31, 2005
                          All discs are in perfect condition. I am asking $10 each unless otherwise
                          noted. Shipping extra depends on location.

                          RPWL "Stock" (include a DVD)
                          Alias Eye "Different Point of View"
                          Neal Morse "One" (2cd edition - bonus disc) $13