RE: [ProgAndOther] Re: Acer and ProgDay?

  • Miller, Bryan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2001
      Hi Steve,

      What do you think of this?

      << (NP - Kevin Gilbert - The Shaming Of The True) >>

      Bryan Miller
      Athens, Alabama

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2001
        In a message dated 02/05/2001 6:03:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        wbmiller@... writes:

        What do you think of this?

           << (NP - Kevin Gilbert - The Shaming Of The True) >>

        Too early to tell.  I just got it in the mail and am only on my first listen.
         So far I like what I hear.

        Steve Sly
        (NP - Kevin Gilbert - The Shaming Of The True)
      • jerry950@home.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2001
          > > What do you think of this?
          > > << (NP - Kevin Gilbert - The Shaming Of The True) >>
          >

          > Too early to tell. I just got it in the mail and am only on my
          first listen.
          > So far I like what I hear.

          for what its worth, while i like this album i don't think
          its the musical masterpiece alot of people seem to think it is.
          jerry

          np ayreon into the electric castle