Kromlech _La Soledad de las Sombras_

  • Noah Samuel Lesgold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      Does anyone on this list have Kromlech _La Soledad de las Sombras_? I'm
      considering getting it from NSA's current sale, but haven't been able to
      find any comments on it online aside from one review in the GEPR. Does
      anyone have any thoughts on this album?

      --
      Noah Lesgold | Hell is in Gorham, NY, on SR247, E of Canandaigua
      nlesgold@... | http://www.cif.rochester.edu/~nlesgold

      "Doug's pants, crotch division. Please hold... please."
      -- a friend, answering his cell phone
    • rlladuca@rs01.kings.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
        --- In ProgAndOther@y..., Noah Samuel Lesgold <nlesgold@c...> wrote:
        > Does anyone on this list have Kromlech _La Soledad de las Sombras_?
        I'm
        > considering getting it from NSA's current sale, but haven't been
        able to
        > find any comments on it online aside from one review in the GEPR.
        Does
        > anyone have any thoughts on this album?

        solid second-tier symphonic prog. Not a flawless album by any means,
        but they have a lot of promise....not at all bad for a debut album.
        Suffers from typical Mex-prog thin production. They are a band to
        watch in the future.

        Peace
        Rob