Bethlehem Brew Works

  • Shellyn Ganger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2000
      Did anyone on the list watch the show on ABC
      last night at 10:00? The opemomg segment was
      drinking contest, sposored by Bethlehem Brew
      Works! Didn't see any listmembers there,
      though ;-)

      Shellyn.
    • Grace Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        At 04:09 PM 12/30/2000 +0000, you wrote:
        >Did anyone on the list watch the show on ABC
        >last night at 10:00? The opemomg segment was
        >drinking contest, sposored by Bethlehem Brew
        >Works! Didn't see any listmembers there,
        >though ;-)
        >
        >Shellyn.

        I saw that show too! I remember thinking, "Hey, I was THERE!" Too bad
        they didn't do that show during NEARFest, as there would have been plenty
        of volunteers. :-)

        Cheers,

        Grace

        NOW PLAYING: Under the Sun (will definitely make my top 10).