7624RE: [ProgAndOther] Glass Hammer

    Dec 31, 1969
      <<In a message dated Fri, 30 Jun 2000 9:04:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Stephen & JoAnn Ellis" <progressions@...> writes:

      << Steve,

      That was about as weak of a promo as I have ever read!

      C MDA<<

      Well, to be honest, although I like "Perelandra" I think it has quite a few weak spots on it, so that is why my review was not quite as glowing as it could have been. I have not heard their last two releases, but I have heard that they are good.

      Steve Sly
      (np - Jimmy Buffet - Floridays)

      np: Shaming of the True (just moved back to my #1 release in 2K)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: stevesly@... [mailto:stevesly@...]
      Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 7:04 PM
      To: ProgAndOther@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ProgAndOther] Glass Hammer

      In a message dated 06/30/2000 11:43:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      sz1f4v@... writes:

      << Can anyone give me a recommendation on Glass Hammer? Are they neo?

      Greg,

      Somewhat knowing your tastes I think you would probably like this band. I
      only have "Perelandra" and think it is quite good. I have also seen them
      live and enjoyed their show very much.

      Steve Sly
      (NP - Kansas - Live At The Whiskey)