28148Sneak preview of new CD by Malcolm Smith (Metaphor)

  • malcolmcs
    Jun 7, 2014

      Greetings, kids!

      I’m very pleased to share with you some short samples from my upcoming "solo" CD, which is entitled “We Were Here.”

      These are just snippets taken from several songs, but I think they’ll give you a flavor for what kind of music we have produced on this project. You're hearing instrumental portions, but there will be some vocals on selected tunes. The CD features Mattias Olsson (Änglagård, Kaukasus) on drums, and Marc Spooner (Metaphor) on keyboards.

      I expect the CD to be released and available by early fall. And by the way, now that this project is nearly complete, the return of Metaphor is in the works for next year…

      thanks,

      Malcolm

      https://soundcloud.com/malcolmcs/short-excerpts-from-upcoming-cd-we-were-here-by-malcolm-smith?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=email