28120New Necromonkey, Vintage King Crimson, Mick Abrahams, The Knells, Panzerpappa

  • Ian Beabout
    Apr 10, 2014
      Hello Everyone!

      After a week off, Deep Cuts is back! And I've got a lot of great stuff planned for you this week (4/10) ...
      First off, I'll be featuring new music from Mattias Olsson (ex-Anglagard) and David Lundberg's (Gosta Berlings Saga) Necromonkey project, entitled A Glimpse of Possible Endings. The album is a masterpiece of modern electronic music, drawing on minimalism and analogue elements to create a fresh take on  the progressive rock genre.

      Additionally, we will be airing a birthday tribute to Mick Abrahams - former guitarist of Jethro Tull. Also, we will be featuring new music from Brooklyn-based chamber-psych band The Knells and the eponymous new album, as well as classic live King Crimson, and recent music from Rock in Opposition band Panzerpappa and their Astronamalist. The album features compositions of stunning depth and engaging melodies, making for an album that works on multiple levels.

      All this and more on Deep Cuts 31!
      Specializing in rare cuts by classic and modern bands, Prog Rock Deep Cuts is a forward thinking, live radio show that promises to match the obscure with the new and fresh. Intelligent, emotional, and visceral classic to modern progressive rock broadcasted live every Thursday from 7-10 pm EST on www.progrock.com.

      Stream live here: http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1855&stream_id=3143

      Chat link: http://www.progrock.com/chat.htm

      Stream Last Week's Show Here: http://www.mixcloud.com/progrockdeepcuts/prog-rock-deep-cuts-29/

      4-7 pm - US West Timezone (California)
      5-8 pm - US Mountain (Colorado)
      6-9 pm - US Central Standard
      7-10 pm - US Eastern Timezone (NYC, Florida)
      10 pm - 1 pm - Brazil
      11 pm - 2 am - UK
      1 am - 5 am - France, Italy, Netherlands, Egypt
      8 am - 12 am - Japan, Korea