28116Re: [ProgAndOther] Any Bill Nelson fans out there?

    Apr 4 5:33 AM

      It looks like that "Futurist Manifesto" set has all the Be Bop Deluxe studio albums plus a bonus disc of live recordings.   I might have to get that once I've digested this Nelson retrospective.  I've been listening to the first couple discs with the Be Bop material a lot over the past few days, and I'm really starting to like it.  Especially the stuff from "Modern Music" - the title suite is really good.

      It's a shame that band didn't last longer and wasn't more popular in the US.