28115Re: [ProgAndOther] Any Bill Nelson fans out there?

  • Noah Lesgold
    Apr 3 3:03 PM
      My experience with Nelson is pretty similar to Bob's, pre-box set,
      except that I actually did eventually get Atom Shop after liking the
      tracks on the Discipline samplers. It's pleasant, but the stuff I liked
      best was also the stuff that I'd already heard, and I never really went
      any further than that.

      --
      Noah Lesgold
      nlesgold@...

      "The police report said the sister was making macaroni and cheese when her
      brother asked if she was using butter. That led to an argument over the
      difference between butter and margarine, which escalated."
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic