28082Re: [ProgAndOther] Hockey trash talk (everyone else can safely ignore)

    Feb 8, 2014

      > Man, you can't even trash the Pens without reaching into the past,

      Sorry, that "zero wins and only three ties in 14 years" stat just blows my mind.

      > a GM who thought the way to make

      > the team better was trading for guys older and slower than everyone else

      I thought the Flyers had cornered the market on that strategy.

      > And all of that? Still less shitty than the Flyers.

      At the moment, at the moment.  Not in the playoffs a couple years ago though.