28073Re: [ProgAndOther] San Fermin - My favorite new band from 2013

    Feb 5, 2014

      > "Every team save for the St. Louis Blues and the New York Rangers have

      > played at least 10 games, meaning we have a decent idea of which players
      > are off to good starts and which players are Claude Giroux."

      > --Greg Wyshynski

      Do I detect a Pittsburgh Penguins fan?

      Let me counter that quote with this stat:  Despite his slow start this season, over the last four seasons, Claude Giroux has 272 points, second only to Martin St. Louis (who has 287).   Just sayin'.