Radio Massacre International News Update: October 4, 2013.

(28007)
  • Michael Ostrich
    Oct 4, 2013 Expand Messages

      Well, like many men we almost forgot our anniversary....in fact if the truth be known we're day late...but keep it under your hat....

      Today we released three new Bandcamp albums to celebrate 20 years of active service as Radio Massacre International.

      http://radiomassacreinternational.bandcamp.com/album/chorlton-2013

      http://radiomassacreinternational.bandcamp.com/album/the-conspirators

      http://radiomassacreinternational.bandcamp.com/album/it-was-20-years-ago-today

      `It was 20 years ago today' is the newly, painstakingly restored first RMI session of October 2nd 1993, and is yours to download for free. An hour of music, the starting point from which RMI began accumulating many more hours of recordings for your listening pleasure over the last 20 years. Raise a glass and head over to Bandcamp to hear where it all began. Those of you lucky enough to own a copy of `Lost In Space' will have heard edits of these two pieces, but for the first time the unedited session can be heard in all its’ glory, and it's had us scratching our heads wondering how these pieces came to be so brutally chopped. The editing technology of the time is largely to blame.

      To celebrate this momentous occasion, we have also released a fully remixed, and much improved version of our most recent UK concert at Chorlton St Clements Church, and a wild card from the archives featuring Max Noble on guitar...Radio Maxacre International.

      Full details and sleeve notes are available by following the links, here's to the next 20 years.

      Thanks for all your support, without whom etc etc....

      Steve. Duncan and Gary