27989ProgDay 2013 audience recordings

    Sep 15 5:46 PM

      I've finally finished processing my audience recordings from this year's ProgDay.  For those who do the Dime a Dozen site, they're all up there in FLAC format.  Just search for ProgDay.

      For those who don't do Dime a Dozen, it's time to figure out how to get the recordings out to those who want them.  I've got everything in both FLAC and MP3 format  (although I still have to listen to a lot of the MP3s to make sure they came out OK).

      Anyone who would be interested in getting a copy and CAN'T get it from Dime a Dozen, send me an email (eichler 2 at Comcast dot net, without the spaces) and specify if you'd prefer MP3 or FLAC.  If there are only a few people interested, I'll just burn DVDs and send them out.  If there are a lot of people, I'll look into finding some online file sharing service like we did a couple years ago.