27969RE: RE: RE: Re: [ProgAndOther] Back from ProgDay

    Sep 4, 2013

      For what it's worth, I used the Feedback link to report the bug, and there are a TON of people complaining about the new format for Yahoo Groups (which is apparently called the NEO format) - they couldn't possibly have tested it at all before putting it up because it is chock-full of bugs and is missing many of the features of the old format.  We'll see if they actually do anything about it.

      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, <progandother@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Guess I spoke to soon - I can see my reply to TJ's message, but still can't see the original message.

      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, <progandother@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Is anyone else having trouble seeing messages via the Yahoo Groups web interface since they switched over to the new format?  I'm able to read the messages that Steve and Pete wrote, but the ones that Rich and T.J. wrote just come up as blank screens.  Even odder, if someone replies to one of those "blank" messages,then I can see both the reply and the original message.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic