26492Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: pc software to digitize a collection

  • Noah Lesgold
    Jan 2, 2010
      Also meant to add, I ended up just going with Windows Media Player. I
      didn't need anything fancier than it for what I wanted, and it has all
      the options I actually care about. The autotagging is pretty good, but
      not perfect - I do need to keep an eye on it, but I've only had to
      fiddle with 3-4 of the discs tonight.

      --
      Noah Lesgold nlesgold@... AIM: nlesgold

      "In a universe that defies description, all systems of belief can only be
      false." --Osman Spare
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic