26391Re: Orion show last night

    Nov 3, 2009
      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, marabus <marabus@...> wrote:

      > Bob,
      > Thanks for the review.Sounds like Cheer Accident will be added to
      > my wish list.
      > Pete

      They have a ton of albums out, so it's hard to pick a place to
      start, but I'd recommend their latest one "Fear Draws Misfortune".
      Their first album, "Sever Roots, Tree Dies" is also really good.
      A couple other favorites are "Introducing Lemon" and "Not a Food".

      If you ever get a chance to see them play live, it's definitely
      worth going. You never know what to expect. I've seen them three
      times now, and the band line-up has ranged from just the three
      main guys to the seven person group that played ProgDay.

      I just downloaded a show of theirs from 2002 off of Dime, and
      they spend the whole first 10 minutes of the set just making
      random annoucements, sort of like a PTA meeting. I had to
      check to make sure I had grabbed the right thing.