25519Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Well?

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Sep 2, 2008
      In a message dated 9/2/2008 10:45:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eichler2@... writes:
      There were rumors floating all weekend that this might be the final
      ProgDay, and from what I heard the ticket sales were a little
      underwhelming this year. But when Secret Oyster finished their
      second encore, Steve Sly took the stage to thank everyone for coming
      and said something about maybe seeing everyone again next year.
      Hopefully it will happen. Despite the heat, humidity and rain, it
      was still a fantastic weekend. I'm glad I went, and I'll be there
      next year if there is one. If you've never gone to one, get your ass
      to Chapel Hill next year. You won't regret it.

      -- Bob
      Nice review of your experience Bob! Hope ProgDay happens again.... : )  Good to see you too.
      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner" Mondays 5-7pm EST
      ProgDay! www.progday.com