24943Re: [ProgAndOther] End Of The M's And Start Of The N's...........

    Nov 7, 2007
      In a message dated 11/6/2007 4:14:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, nlesgold@... writes:

      Yea, I know that is really weird isnt it.  "Remember The Future" is an album I need to pick up.  I got most of the other ones before the re-mast of "Future" came out and just never picked it up.  I even consider it to be their best album.

      Steve
      am a little late getting back to this, but Steve... do you really have
      all that Nektar and yet no "Remember the Future"? I'm not insane about
      the band in general, but that's definitely a classic album