      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 7:10 PM
      Subject: [ProgAndOther] Re: Morglbl up on Trader's Den (maybe)

      --- In ProgAndOther@ yahoogroups. com, "Robert Marone" <bony618@... >
      wrote:

      > bob,
      >
      > it shows up on traders den...but you have to seed it:
      >
      > - download the .torrent file from the traders den site.
      > you can find it here:
      > http://www.thetrade rsden.org/ forums/showthrea d.php?
      t=46337&highlight= morglbl
      > scroll down to where it says attached files...right click the link
      to the .torrent file,
      > (save as) save to your desktop.
      >
      > -open the file
      > when the dialog box comes up (not sure what client you're using),
      browse to the folder you have the audio files in.

      I've tried this, but it doesn't work. I'm using uTorrent as my
      client, but I used Trader's Little Helper to create the actual
      .torrent file (because it has a drop-down list of the URLs for
      the most popular torrent sites, whereas uTorrent makes you type
      them in manually).

      Anyway, I tried to use uTorrent to open the .torrent file that
      Trader's Little Helper created, and it tried to do a download
      instead of an upload. So then I picked "Create New Torrent",
      which seemed to be the only other option, and uTorrent overlaid
      the .torrent file that Trader's Little Helper had crated, but
      at least uTorrent is now showing me as a seeder and not a
      downloader. But it still has the red arrow.

      Do I have to upload the .torrent file that uTorrent created
      to the Trader's Den? Is there any way I can modify the existing
      entry to use the new .torrent file, or do I have to start a
      new thread?

      Damn, this is way too hard...