24791Re: Morglbl up on Trader's Den (maybe)

    Oct 2, 2007
      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "biceeichler" <eichler2@...> wrote:

      > Well, I read through all the rules at Trader's Den (they're
      > even more complicated than Dime), and I attempted to upload
      > the Morglbl Trio ProgDay Preshow set up there. I have no idea
      > if I did it correctly or not. It hasn't shown up on their list
      > of most recent seeds, although I only posted it a few minutes
      > ago. Does it usually take a while?

      I've got to learn not to be so impatient. It showed up on the
      Trader's Den's tracker about 30 seconds after I posted the above.

      > I'm looking for a volunteer to try to download it from there
      > (assuming it eventually shows up on their seed list) and let
      > me know if you could get it or not...

      Someone - have at it. Let me know if it works.

      I tried opening the torrent in my own torrent program, but it
      just sits there showing a blue arrow, which I think means that
      it's trying to download it but can't. Is that because it's on
      my own computer?

      Why does this have to be so hard in the day and age of point
      and click...