      From: marabus@...
      To: e-Prog@yahoogroups.com; flowerkingsofficialmail@yahoogroups.com; newears-list@yahoogroups.com; progressivemusicsociety@yahoogroups.com; ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 7:55 PM
      Subject: [ProgAndOther] Genesis Reunion

      Go this from the PRRP list.

      1a. Genesis reunion
      Posted by: "fultonjones" cmarkj@juno. com fultonjones
      Date: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:10 am (PDT)

      Just a snippet of info for those who are interested. Trans-Siberian
      Orchestra is now in rehersals for their 2006 tour (both East and
      West). Chris Caffery, the guitarist for the East group is keeping an
      on-line diary of the rehersals and tour. Here is a portion of his
      diary from 10-13-06:

      Band sounjds great. We are very close to being ready to play after 4
      days. Genesis is rehearsing where we are. I keep bumping into Phil
      Collins and Mike Rutherford! They are really nice people.

      Anyone heard what kind of reunion this is?