24049Re: [ProgAndOther] Genesis Reunion

  • Jon Byrne
    Oct 16, 2006
      At 07:55 PM 10/16/2006, pete wrote:
      >Anyone heard what kind of reunion this is?

      There was an item in a British gossip column that was on the Genesis
      newsgroup to the effect that the Mike-Tony-Phil version of the band
      was getting ready for a new tour. Supposedly Gabriel followed up
      with his traditional "not this year" position. No word on
      Hackett. As I recall, nobody was quite sure if this was reliable info or not.

      Jonathan Byrne
      Infinity Ranch: http://infinityranch.blogspot.com
      "[y]ou are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence."
      - Time Bandits
      "Debbie, we're going to need some law books. With pictures this time."
      - Harvery Birdman, Attorney-at-Law
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic